Wednesday, August 5, 2009

November Travel Update 7 - Bangkok

Well folks I am back again for another review of happenings.
I am still in Bangkok enjoying the extreme heat......once the sun goes down. I have gotten into somewhat of a routine. I am getting in the pool in the morning but this morning I added a massage tothe mix once I finished the swim....I think that wil becaome a daily acitivity. It felt great!!!
Lat night i had another great meal at the curbside restaurant. I had a great duck salad...nice and spicy. I am still amazed it can be transformed so completely each day. On my way there last night I saw a bollywood movie being filmedat one of the nearby traffic intersections. This very tall indian guy in stark white hair dressed in all back was the obvious hero fighting off a band of six villians....exciting anf funny at the same time. I wish I knew whenthe real movie was coming out...I might be an unwilling extra....unwilling in the sense that i was not paid but I may be in the final cut.
I did a little shopping yesterday or I should say window shopping, i did not buy anthing of substance. I spent part of the day figuring out the visa process for vietnam,. it will take a bit longer than I thought. I should have it by the end of the week. My plan is to go for three nights to get a sense of the area.
The rest of the day to day is somewhat unplanned. I think i will just hop ont he skytrain and see where it takes me. I have done some of the tourists things in the past but I may make around round again. I do have to get some pictures taken, I have not done that yet here. I still have some time though.
Short but sweet...catch you all up soon.
HUGS to all
craig

No comments:

Post a Comment