Wednesday, August 5, 2009

November 29, 2006 - Travel Update 12 - Back in Bangkok

Hello folks, well, I made it back to the nation of smiles sae and secure. I was able to makeit to the airport and fly out without being overrun my a fast moving motorbike or horn blaring taxi. I must say the Saigon experience was one i would not have wanted to miss but i think I am still trying to process it all and get a more complete understanding of what I saw and experienced. I would go back again but I would make a point of getting out of the city to see more of the country and people.
I have one more day here in bkk. I am thinking I should get a final massage to prepare me for a nice long trip back to the states. There are one or two more places I want to visit here. Chinatown is a location I have not made it to on this trip and I would liek to make the trip for a few hours this afternoon. I will check the weather forcaste first though. Yesterday it was raining during the afternoon. I dont want to walk in the rain. If it will be messy out I will find something inside to do. The malls here are HUGE with any thing you can imagine in them.
I also need to take a few more pics for the scrap book. I was n ot always good about carrying around my camera as i travelled the city. Some of the street vendors stalls and the like need to be digitally captured. Though I am getting better about pictures, I still have not made it second nature.
If I dont get to write the last installment of the travel update, I will do so when I get back home. I am hoping that the last day will be as interesting as any other.
Take care all
Craig

No comments:

Post a Comment